Equinox Cosmetics - Scam on Facebook

Never order anything from this company.When a offer sounds to good to be true....it is!

The skin product arrived 10 days after I ordered it. 12 days after my bank card was chged $99. Called them back and told them I wanted to return this and despite the money back guarantee for a 30 day supply they said that was not possible and he said that they would wait for a call from my bank.

I could barely understand him and my bank said always use a credit card for on line purchases.Learn many lessons from a worthless company.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094481

This company is a SCAM! Not only did they charge my credit card $109 fifteen days after, they refused to refund my money. I spoke with a "Sean Murphy" who claimed he was a supervisor. He had a very thick eastern Indian accent and I could hardly understand him. Save yourself some trouble and NEVER buy from them. They are not in the USA. I sent them their *** back at my expense and was told they would keep $20 for restocking. BUYER BEWARE!! They are a scam!

Nov 15, 2015 #1064348

When ordering on line, I buy and use a gift card that has a certain amount. So, if I'm scammed, at least it's for only a nominal amount, I kept the trial cosmetic I ordered and there's no way for the scammer to charge me a second time.

Jan 15 #1094970

One of the smartest ideas I have seen yet. In fact, because I sent the products back to them at my expense, I will get the gift cards and order them again - just because they gave me such a hard time. That will be my way of scamming the scammer! Thanks so much for the idea.........
gao

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Equinox Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Equinox Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×